If it’s maximum power you are looking for, check out the 8-71 series! Built utilizing all new cases, end-plates, manifold and snout and reconditioned GM 3 lobe rotors for peak performance under demanding, high RPM conditions. 8-71s are engineered to produce 10-12 lbs of boost on small blocks and 5-7 lbs on big blocks (depending on application and engine efficiency).
These superchargers are for the hard core enthusiast! All 8-71 marine kits are equipped with the extra tough 8mm (two piece billet snout) belt systems for durability while on the street or water. They will accommodate 2 “V” belt pulleys. All kits can be used with some marinized engine accessories, but may require extensive modifications to bracketry or mounting locations.
All superchargers are built in Weiand’s state-of-the-art manufacturing cell and each supercharger is 100% boost tested to help you squeeze out maximum power & efficiency.
|Engine||Chevy Big Block V8|
|Supercharger Drive Pulley||8mm Pitch|
- Long Nose
- 3" Gilmer Drive Belt
- 11.5% Underdriven Drive Ratio w/ Included Pulley Set
- Polished Finish
- Develop 550+ Horsepower out of a mild 454 Chevy
- Instant, full-time power every time you hit the throttle
- Substantially increases torque for heavy boats and pulling up skiers
- Various kits also available to suit most marinized engines